Wow! I can’t believe you’re 14 months already! Last month I highlighted the cute things you do at 13 months. Amazingly, you’ve changed so much in the past month, it’s almost scary. As you grow and develop over the coming months I want to keep documenting all the cute and quirky things you do. Therefore, these are some of my favourite ‘Little E’ traits that you do at 14 months.
1. Hide your toys so that mummy and daddy have to go through the bins looking for them. A while back you developed a habit of throwing away things and we lost dummies and bottles as a result! You’re over that habit now, but whenever something is missing, the bin is the first place we look.
2. Feed our dog his biscuits one by one, by hand.
3. Stand on the trampoline, try to jump and applaud yourself.
4. Wait at the bottom of the stairs when I say it’s bedtime or time to get dressed.
5. Balance peas and sweetcorn on your spoon only for them to fall off when you pick it up. But you keep persevering.
6. Run and give Daddy a hug when he gets home from work.
7. Say ‘Mmmmm’ when you eat something yummy.
8. You’ve finally chosen your favourite bear and now walk around cuddling it to your chest.
9. Get extra excited when Waffle The Wonder Dog Comes On.
10. Stand in the garden and stare at our neighbour for ages as she does the gardening.
11. You’ve got a real soft spot for animals. You’re so loving to our dog, my sister’s dogs and Nana and Grandad’s cats.
12. Applaud yourself at the dinner table for eating.
13. Steal items from Nana and Grandad’s house – I’m talking teaspoons and the remote control on the night of England’s match. Suffice to say Grandad was not best pleased!
14. Say ‘yeah’ in response to everything.
I can’t wait to see what cute things you get up to over the next month.