It only seems like yesterday that you turned one years old. Daddy and I spent ages planning your birthday and party. Yet, here we are at 13 months of age already. Recently, I haven’t documented many of your milestones on my blog. so I thought I’d turn that around by sharing 13 cute things you do now you’re 13 months.
- Applaud yourself over small things such as going down the slide or eating a spoonful of your dinner.
- Wave goodbye to daddy in the morning.
- Say hiya when nana makes a phone call.
- Feed the dog his biscuits by hand.
- Wave bye bye at the end of tv shows and when I’m ending a call.
- Climb onto the sofa and wait for me to put your shoes on when you see me take them out of the shoe cupboard.
- Shake your head when I say no.
- ‘Help’ sort the washing.
- Try to sing to the theme tunes of your favourite Cbeebies shows.
- Laugh at Waffle The Wonder Dog’s antics.
- Walk around the house holding a cushion in front of your face to make us laugh.
- Mimic other children by fake screaming when they’re having a tantrum.
- Force large pieces of recycling into the kitchen bin to ‘help out.’
There are so many other cute things you do that I could document, but, for me, these are my 13 stand out ones.