These muffins are more like mini banana loaves than cakes. They stay really moist and are very moreish!
Makes: 12 muffins
6oz/170g baking spread (I use Stork)
6oz/170g self raising flour
2 ripe bananas
1tsp baking powder
1) Mix the eggs, sugar and baking spread together in a bowl.
2) Slowly mix in the flour. Add the baking powder and cinnamon and mix.
2) Peel & mash the bananas and add to the mixture.
3) Peel & finely grate the carrot and add to the mixture, ensuring that all ingredients are mixed well.
4) Line a muffin tray with muffin cases and evenly distribute the mixture between them.
5) Bake in the oven at 180C/Gas Mark 4 for 30 – 35 minutes.