These pies are super quick to make and taste delicious too.
They’re made using a ready made sauce and ready rolled pastry but if you’re feeling more creative, you could make these ingredients yourself.
Makes – 4 individual pies
1x 200g tin of lean ham
100g of mushrooms
1x 375g pack of ready rolled puff pastry
1/2 480g jar of cheese and bacon sauce
1) Chop the ham into small chunks and add to a mixing bowl.
2) Peel, chop and wash the mushrooms and add to the mixing bowl.
3) Add half the jar of sauce to the ham and mushroom mix and mix together.
4) Lay out the pastry on a worktop and cut into 4 equal sized pieces.
5) Line a baking tray(s) with baking paper and place the 4 individual pieces of pastry on it.
6) Spoon the mixture equally across one half of each piece of pastry.
7) Fold over the empty half of each piece of pastry so that it ever so slightly overlaps the edge of the other side. Fold this edge under and do the same on the remaining two edges so that there is a seal around each side.
8) Use a fork to prick the edge of each pie.
9) Brush each pie with a little milk.
10) Cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown at 180°C/Gas mark 4.
Serve with mash potato and veg for a hearty evening meal or serve on its own for a lunchtime treat.