As it’s the first of the month, I thought today was the perfect day to create a list of the things I want to do and/or achieve this month.
I generally like having little lists to work from and always feel a sense of satisfaction when I cross an item off that I’ve completed, so I’m hoping that having a list like this will give me that extra push to crack on with a few tasks.
So, here’s my To Do List for this month:
1) Open up a savings account. I’ve got a current account and an ISA but I’ve never had a savings account. As we want to do some home improvements over the new few years, now feels like the perfect time to do this.
2) Earn £50 from online survey sites. I’ve joined a load of these over the past week or so, so I’m hoping I can make a good few pounds from them this month.
3) Publish 10 blog posts.
4) Finish 2 books. I started reading Giovanna Fletcher’s Happy Mum, Happy Baby and Paige Toon’s Thirteen Weddings at the end of my pregnancy. Then, baby came along and I haven’t had chance to finish them, so my aim this month is to finish them both.
5) Get back into fitness DVDs. After the birth of my daughter, I started doing fitness DVDs 3 or 4 times a week. However, I haven’t done them at all over the past 2 weeks so I need to get back into the habit of doing them.
6) Plan our weekly meals. At the moment, I decide what we’re going to have for dinner 5 minutes before I start cooking it. I’d like to be more organised when it comes to meal times and plan in advance what we’re going to have. Hopefully, this will also make food shopping easier.
7) Buy at least 1 Christmas present *Eek!* I like to get started early when it comes to Christmas shopping as we also have a lot of December birthdays in our family.
I’ll let you all know how I’ve got on at the end of the month.